Spread the love with these six Valentine’s Day celebrations!
- Fair Game Beverage Company is following up their Valentine’s Day hit from last year, “Alexander the Crate,” with the “Loveitis Crate.” Celebrate with Fair Game’s Amber Rum along with Pittsboro’s The Country Bakeress cocktail sauces, sugars and Tipsy Gypsy Cocktail Cherries!
- Pop in to the Chatham Arts Council’s pop-up show featuring new He(art) works by local artist Dorrie Casey. The event takes place Saturday, February 9, from 1-4 p.m. in the Council’s gallery space (118 West St., Pittsboro). Dorrie will donate 100% of the proceeds of the sale to Chatham Arts Council in support of their mission of investing in artists and educating through the arts.
- Treat your girlfriends to Galentine’s Day fun! Starrlight Mead hosts Chocolate and Mead – A Sweet Pairing on February 9 and 10. If you love chocolate and love it with a savory beverage, Starrlight is putting them together to celebrate. The event pairs hand-picked chocolates with distinctive meads ($10).
- Liquid Pleasure takes the stage to set the perfect mood for Valentine’s Day at Pittsboro Roadhouse & General Store. Doors open at 6pm on February 14 for this “All for Love Show.” (Tickets $20)
- And don’t forget to treat yourself! Through the combination of touch, sound, intention and gentle guidance, Joy of Movement yoga studio provides the heart space to love fully, grieve deeply and bring comfort on February 16 from 4:30-6:30pm. Hands-on Healing will be offered by Brooksie Edwards, Dr. Roxanne Hollander and Leigh Hall. Sacred Soundscape will be led by Sheila Fleming, Amy Durso, John Westmoreland, Garth Robertson. (Sliding scale donations of $25 – $35). All proceeds to benefit heart2heartnc.com, through Abundance NC.