Joy of Movement’s “Continuing the Dream” Gathering on May 15
Mark your calendars for “Continuing the Dream” Gathering on May 15th, an outdoor, socially distant, visioning event for the Joy of Movement. The Joy of Movement seeks new leadership to carry the studio into its next phase! Join us for a catalyzing event as we plan for the studio’s future!
- 11am: Free Nia dance class (outdoors and socially distant)
- 12pm: Picnic lunch (bring or buy your own from local vendors!)
- 1-3pm: Visioning event (bring your ideas, energy, and love for the studio)
- 3:30pm: Tour of the Joy of Movement Garden (at Chatham Mills)
- This is a socially-distanced outdoor event at the Plant, 220 Lorax Ln, Pittsboro, NC. Garden tour to follow at Chatham Mills.
For more information about the Joy of Movement and Continuing the Dream Event, visit our website: