Celebrating Women of Chatham: Entrepreneurs
On January 15, 2022, Chatham Community Library continues its series of quarterly discussions highlighting women changemakers in Chatham County. The series will address areas of interest to county residents, viewed from the perspective of women engaged in both traditional and non-traditional careers including agriculture, entrepreneurship, education, the arts, law enforcement, and social activism.
WHAT: Celebrating Women of Chatham series
WHEN: Saturday, January 15, 2022 1:00 – 2:30 p.m.
WHERE: Virtual Program
WHO: Second in the series is a panel featuring Chatham County women entrepreneurs including:
- Robyn Allgood, Robyn’s Nest Creative Learning Center , M2 Graphics, and Southern Threads, Pittsboro
- Lysandra Webber, GeekChic Fashion, Pittsboro
- Maria Parker-Lewis, Sycamore at Chatham Mills, Forest Hall at Chatham Mills, and 39 West Catering, Pittsboro
- Becky Starr, Starrlight Mead, Pittsboro
- Brandi Morris, Red Moose Brewing, Pittsboro
- Carmen Rice, bmc brewing, Pittsboro
Carolyn Miller, Assistant County Manager for Human Resources, will moderate the program and panelists will discuss the challenges and rewards of being a businesswoman in Chatham among other aspects.
This virtual event is free and open to the public and will be presented via Zoom. Participants should register online to receive the meeting link. Residents may visit the libraries’ website, www.chathamlibraries.org, or contact the Library at (919) 545-8084 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
The Celebrating Women of Chatham series was created in response to the library’s March 2021 virtual forum celebrating Women’s History Month: “Yesterday, Today, and Tomorrow: A Woman’s Perspective of Chatham County.” A recording of this program and those in this series are available on the library’s YouTube channel.